Welcome to our Travel Blog! Do you want to write for us? If you are here probably yes! Whether you are an aspiring writer or travel copywriter we invite to submit your guest post.
Who can submit a guest post in our Travel Blog?
Anyone who adheres to our guidelines can share their travel experiences or expertise about some specific topic. The article must be well written that means you need to check there are no grammar or spelling mistakes.
- Content must be authentic, copyscape pass. Google and SEO doesn’t like duplicate content thus neither us.
- The article should have a a minimum of 700 words.
- We require you to send us at least 2 photos with minimum 1024px wide.
- We don’t accept guest post with links to product pages, or that have affiliate links, or sites that are related to travel companies or services.
What can you write about?
You can share your article about:
- Best Places to eat at a destination
- Leisure activity
- Mountain/walking trails
- Points of interest
- How much would a particular trip cost
- How to save money in a trip
- Low cost alternatives
- The do’s and don’t of a certain city/country/region
- Famous travelers
- Anything travel related
What will you get?
- The opportunity to be featured on SafariNomad.com
- A link back to your website ( a very important SEO ranking factor)
- You share your experience and story to thousands of potential readers who can visit your site
- Networking and making new connections with other travel bloggers
- You can even mention in your CV that you collaborated with us as a travel content writer.
Are you ready to write for us?
For some inspiration you can check articles like:
If you have an idea or story just write us to contact(at)safarinomad.com
Looking forward to hear from you!