Are you searching for Sandals resorts with golf? Then, you’re in the right place.
Sandals is not only a great spot for couples who want to spend their vacation only on the beach. It’s much more than this. Sandals resorts offer numerous interesting water and land sports alike.
Golfing is one of the activities you can enjoy. You’ll find some of the most challenging and prestigious golf courses in Jamaica, St. Lucia and the Bahamas. The good news is that you can play endless rounds without paying any green fees. If you add tropical landscapes, turquoise water and stunning views, then you can feel like being in the most beautiful place for practicing golf. Don’t worry about your skill level because at Sandals everything is under control.
There are 6 Sandals resorts with golf:
Sandals Emerald Bay (Bahamas)
The resort is secluded, located directly on a pristine, mile-long beach of the Great Exuma.
- The award-winning Sandals Emerald Bay golf course is recognized as one of the most stunning 18 hole golf courses in the Caribbean. It is designed by golf legend Greg Norman.
- The accommodations range from beachfront villas to charming bay house settings.
- The resort features 11 unique restaurants and 6 full-service bars.
- It has 3 pools including the Caribbean’s largest and 2 whirlpools.
Sandals Ochi (Jamaica)
Situated in romantic Ocho Rios, this resort is considered the Caribbean Riviera.
- The resort offers access to the nearby Sandals Golf & Country Club with an 18-hole course. It’s about 700 feet above sea level. The location itself offers narrow fairways with sweeping views of the sea and mountains. Transfers included.
- There are private golf lessons held.
- Hillside villas with private pools each with personal butler services.
- It has 16 restaurants with delicious food and11 bars.
Sandals Royal Plantation (Jamaica)
This intimate resort is located in a beautiful coral bluff in Ocho Rios.
- Rolling fairways are lined by expansive views of the sea and mountains. It’s an 18-hole course that rises 700 feet above sea level in the lush hills of Ocho Rios. Transfers included.
- The resort offers only 74 oceanview suites with oversized balconies and patios. It also offers Villa with private three-bedroom and private pool.
- The location boasts two private white-sand beaches with tiki huts.
- It has 5 restaurants and 2 bars including swim-up bars.
Sandals Regency La Toc (St. Lucia)
St. Lucia’s most glamorous resort is nestled on a half-mile crescent-shaped beach in Castries.
- The resort features an executive-style 9-hole golf course, located in a stunning valley surrounded by lush hills.
- It boasts oceanfront suites and Sunset Bluff village – a resort within a resort (with spectacular views; some are two-story villas with private pools) and most innovative rooms.
- It features 9 restaurants with international cuisine and 8 bars.
- It has 3 freshwater pools, 2 of which feature swim-up bars.
Sandals Grande St. Lucian (St. Lucia)
Set on its very own peninsula at Gros-Islet, the resort is a recipient of the 5-star Diamond Award. It’s also considered as a “picture-perfect location”.
- You can access to 2 amazing and challenging golf courses. 9-hole Sandals golf club and 18-hole Sandals St. Lucia Golf & Country Club at Cap Estate (free transfer). 9-hole Sandals golf club boasts narrow fairways, surrounded by rolling hills and a jungle of bamboo, almond trees and white cedar. 18-hole golf club boasts green slopes with ponds and lush greenery.
- It has attractive over-the-water bungalows with 24-hour room service, beachfront suites with private pools, oceanfront penthouses,… Luxury and unique rooms.
- They offer 12 restaurants with extraordinary cuisine and 6 bars.
- Set on a mile-long stretch of white-sand beach.
- 5 main pools with the iconic Sunset Tower and swim-up bar.
Sandals Halcyon Beach (St. Lucia)
Located in Castries, the resort is known for its tranquil and peaceful essence, classic Caribbean architecture and topical greenery.
- Enjoy 2 amazing golf clubs, one with a 9-hole course, the other with an 18-hole course.
- The resort is located on a perfect white-sand beach.
- Crystal Lagoon pool surrounded by waterfalls and greenery.
- Beachfront swim-up butler service rooms, luxury rooms with soaking tubs,…
- Dining at 6 restaurants with gourmet cuisine and 7 bars, including swim-up bars.
This was our article about Sandals Resorts with Golf. Please leave your comment!