Who doesn’t like to stay in an all-inclusive luxury resort and get a special offer? If possible in the most beautiful sandy beaches with crystal turquoise water, luscious tropics and adventurous water and land sports…
Sandals resorts are the perfect option for a last-minute escape. In this post, we present to you some Sandals last minute deals from Toronto, UK, as well as Sandals Jamaica, Barbados, Antigua, Bahamas, Montego Bay and St. Lucia last-minute deals.
Vacations at Sandals resorts mean you can enjoy paradise in many ways. Spend a day on the sandy beach or by the pool, explore the water by numerous water sports activities, live music and other entertainment just make nighttime more magical.
A very important part of planning this kind of vacation is being sure you are flexible about your dates and destination. It’s also good to know what are your requirements, so you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. Make sure you are on the alert for new offers – Sandals last minute vacation deals.
For Sandals last-minute deals you will spend from hundreds of dollars to free nights or free inclusions. There are also available group specials and specials by resorts.
If you are coming from the United States or Canada and planning for a vacation in one of the Sandals resorts, the closest location is the island of Bahamas, where is situated Sandals Royal Bahamian and Sandals Emerald Bay. There are non-stop flight services from many cities in the US or Canada. You can even fly direct from Canada, but if you are in Florida you can reach the destination in only less than an hour.
Jamaica has 6 only-adults Sandals resorts, from intimate all butler beach resort (Sandals Royal Plantation), over the water bungalows (Sandals South Coast), the longest and world’s best beach (Sandals Negril), to fun beach vibe (Sandals Ochi).
List of Sandals Resorts
- Sandals South Coast – Jamaica
- Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort – Jamaica.
- Sandals Royal Plantation – Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa – Jamaica
- Sandals Montego Bay – Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Caribbean – Jamaica
- Sandals Ochi Beach Resort – Jamaica
- Sandals Carlyle – Jamaica
- Sandals Emerald Bay – Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian – Bahamas
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian – St Lucia
- Sandals Barbados – Barbados
- Sandals Grande Antigua – Antigua
- Sandals Halcyon Beach – St. Lucia
- Sandals Regency La Toc – St. Lucia
- Sandals Royal Barbados
Sandals last minute deals: ( Updated November 2019)
- Bringing exotic adventures to Jamaica. Book this all-inclusive Sandals Resort and experience fine dining, unlimited premium spirits, over-the-water bungalows and so much more ( Click Here To get This Deal)
- Book Your Sandals Resorts Vacation Now and Get up to $1000 Instant Booking Bonus ( Click Here To Get This Deal).
- Special deals, featured resorts and more. Check out our latest deals and offers.
- Save up to 50% off at Sandals Grande St. Lucian
- Last Minute Deals – Get up to 65 % OFF Rack rates!
- Plan your wedding
- Special discount for Military Servicemen, firefighters and police Receive – GREAT Savings At Sandals Resorts.
- Book now and receive one night FREE on stays of 3 or 4 nights during select travel dates. This offer is combinable with our current percent-off savings
Best Beaches Resorts Deals:
- Experience the Ultimate Family Vacation in Paradise! Learn More about Beaches Turks and Caicos. Clik Here to Get This Deal
- If you book online, you get $25 Credit
- Free room cancellation
- Hold booking for only $49 per person
- If within 24 hours of booking your vacation at Sandals, you find a lower price for the same arrival date, number of night and room you will be refunded the difference
- By using Sandals mobile app you can stay informed with the latest offers and promotions
Ways of saving:
- free nights
- special promotions or services
- additional rack rate promotions
- specials by islands
- specials by resort
- last minute deals
- group specials
Traveling has always been a part of my life. Since I was a child I’ve been dreaming to travel abroad, experience new cultures, speaking other languages etc. After working in the travel industry for a short time (and later dedicated myself to other professions), I’ve found interesting to start a travel blog with my life partner.