How much does the average Sandals wedding cost? There’s nothing more beautiful when your dreams come true. When you marry your best friend. You both decide to celebrate your day in your dream place, Sandals resorts – luxury all-inclusive resort with a tropical sandy beach and a spectacular view of azure waters…
All sounds perfect but you want to have some estimation of how much will cost this ceremony, which options are there for you and what it’s included. Let’s have a look below…
There are two wedding options:
- customizable weddings and
- a free wedding.
At Sandals, they offer customizable weddings, no thems and no packages. It means your wedding is designed according to your personal needs. Just let your imagination play and leave the rest to Sandals.
Some average prices* for the ceremony:
- aisle decor: $80 – $900
- chair decor: $11 – $110
- bouquets: $150 – $650
- boutonnieres: $25
- entertainment: $500 (band), $300 – $ 650 (guitarist), $300 – $900 (saxophone player)
- photography: $600 (25 digital images), $1000 (50 digital images), $1300 (75 digital images)
- wedding ceremony video: $1795
- bridal’s hair and make-up: $170
- bridal’s manicure, pedicure: $111
- dinner: group set up fee $14 per person
*The prices may vary depends on a resort’s location.
A free wedding
Can you believe that your wedding doesn’t need to be charged? Yes, that’s right! If you book at least 3 nights, Sandals give you a wedding for free. Fantastic, right? When all the ceremony and all the essentials are taken care of, meanwhile you can enjoy the spectacular beach with your loved one.
What’s included in a Sandals free wedding?
If you choose this option, you will get:
- a personal wedding planning team,
- preparation of marriage documents,
- receive a luxury destination wedding garment bag,
- 15% discount on Red Lane spa services for both of you,
- gorgeous ceremony location,
- bouquet and boutonniere,
- white cushioned Chiavari chairs for all guests,
- musical accompaniment of your choices,
- 5″-7″ wedding photo,
- wedding cake,
- table setting with white linens, silverware and crystal,
- a decorative head table,
- a cocktail reception with sparkling wine,
- Brie and Groom signature cocktail.
On your honeymoon you will receive:
- breakfast in bed,
- romantic turndown service with flower petals,
- honeymoon dinner with white-glove service in a specialty restaurant.
If you wish to add something special to your free wedding, you can do that by choosing details from the rich selection offered.
Sandals wedding of 7 or more nights
If you are extending your wedding to 7 nights or more, you will earn up to $1500 in Premium Perks. This is the amounts you receive:
- up to $500 towards license and administrative fees
- $500 towards room upgrade
- $200 photography credit on select packages
- $200 anniversary/videography credit on select packages
- $100 towards scuba, cabana, snuba or candlelight dinner
You might be also interested in:
- Sandals resorts with private pools
- Best Turks and Caicos All-inclusive resorts: for adults and family
- Sandals Resorts Tips and Tricks
- Sandals last minute deals
- Iberostar vs Sandals
- Excellence resorts vs Sandals
This was our article about Average Sandals wedding cost. Please leave your comment!